[nagdu] Beaches and dogs

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Thu Feb 25 18:25:25 UTC 2010

Thanks for the info and advice.
I, myself, rarely go to beaches because I burn very easily no matter what
lotion I put on.

So, then I assume from the answer that even on the beaches that say "no
pets" that we're entitled, 'cause that was her question.
As I said, I thought the answer would be yes, but I never really tried it
myself.

Cordially,

Dan W. and the Carter Boy