[nagdu] Beaches and dogs

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 14:37:17 UTC 2010

Guide dogs are allowed on public beaches, but if you are just letting your
guide dog swim around and not act in the capacity of a guide dog, I guess
you can be questioned. Be careful of salt water. As much as the dogs love
it, it can make them very sick! A friend of mine learned that the hard way
when he took his dog on a cruise, which I also went on (I left my dog home).
His dog played at the beach and that night, diarrheaed all over the room. He
had to pay an exorbitant cleaning bill! It was awful!
Sherri