[nagdu] A New Dog in the House!

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 26 10:30:13 UTC 2010

Steve,
    Thanks for your support! I talked to Sarge's trainer, Sebastian,
yesterday afternoon and found
out more about my new pup! One of the things he said to me was to remember
that, even though he is a very big boy, he is still a puppy and has a little
more maturing to do, both physically, mentally, and in his work. His
birthday is July 9, so he will be just over 20 months old when I get him.
Merry's exact words were, "Another Cancer!" (Merry's daughter,
granddaughter, and I are all Cancers!)

Peace!
Marion