[nagdu] A New Dog in the House!

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Fri Feb 26 14:22:15 UTC 2010

Sebastian is a good egg. the gdf does put dogs out which are a little
younger then some other schools, but their ability to match is remarkable. I
got my guide when he was a little over 18 months. I liked it a lot for my
first go as we were able to grow together into a great team. Wishing you all
the best.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.