[nagdu] Beaches and dogs

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 26 16:08:12 UTC 2010

Dan,
    According to Section 301(7)
(I) "a park, zoo, amusement park, or other place of recreation;" is a public
accommodation and is required to modify policies, practices, and procedures
to allow disabled people accompanied by service animals access to any place
the general public is allowed. In Florida, it is also a second degree
misdemeanor to deny such access.

Fraternally yours,

Marion