[nagdu] guide dogs

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sun Feb 28 17:20:55 UTC 2010

Hey Albert - YOU knock people down and lick their face when you meet them???
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Seriously, that's a great story! (grin!)

Me, I get the "warm fuzzies" when I meet my new dogs. I guess I don't get
emotional - never have.  But the event of meeting each new dog is AWESOME
for me. I then sit on the floor with the dog petting and talking to it.
Then I have fun (haha!) trying to get up again with my bad knees! LOL!

Lyn and Landon