[nagdu] S.F. getting its fill of 'service animals'

Jeanette Beal bealjk at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 03:23:35 UTC 2010

This article is so poorly written that I can't even begin to process the
awesomeness of it. Capitalizing guide dogs [for the blind] aside, the
addition of snakes, lizards and chickens just fantasticalises this into
something I'd rather enjoy watching SyFy handle.
And I now want a service chicken.
Or perhaps a service iguana. They get kind of vicious at age 3 or so but
until then it'd be pretty sweet to have a giant black lab on one side and an
iguana on the other. He could be my chick-magnet.
Emotionally supportive iguanas for all!
Heh.
Jeanette

--
Jeanette Beal
MS.Ed Assistive Technology
bealjk at gmail.com
http://twitter.com/bealjk
http://bealjk.tumblr.com/

"Talent is an invention like phlogiston after the fact of fire" - Marge
Piercy