[nagdu] question about ownership and retirement

Lora blindhistory at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 17:23:25 UTC 2010

I retired my guide Trice five months after I came home with him. He had fear
issues an would stop in the middle of the road. The last week I worked him
he would step out into the road and we'd have to wait two light cycles to
cross the street. I had two instructors out and I tried one of their
techniques, but they basically wanted me to avoid things that caused Trice
to react which would mean stopping guide work. I am applying to The Seeing
Eye. I felt like I wasn't respected by the school and had bad dogs from that
school that endangered me.

--
Lora and Trice