[nagdu] ownership

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Wed Jan 6 19:43:28 UTC 2010

Thanks, Marion.  I haven't seen California's "White Cane Law" in so long, I
forget what it says! I do think most states have a law like Florida, though.

What I don't understand is how do the sighted police think a folded up white
cane looks like Numchucks?! I have seen both and they DO NOT look alike! I
am in martial arts - Soo Bahk Do,a Korean martial art.

Cheers,

Lyn and Landon