[nagdu] Wild dogs

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Wed Jan 6 21:26:44 UTC 2010

You know , I really love my high energy, wild and crazy dog!  I love when he
comes out of his crate in the morning and gallops down the hall ending in a
triumphant thwump in the living room.   I love that he's so happy his whole
body wags.  I love that he can wake up from a sound sleep and immediately be
ready for whatever adventure comes our way.  I love that he never gets
tired.  I love his interest in everything. I love moving so fast with him
that I can feel the wind on my face, even on a calm day.

I'm not sure if I could ever be truly happy with a mellow, low energy dog.

JMHO
Julie