[nagdu] Wild dogs

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jan 7 16:05:48 UTC 2010

Each to his own, I guess.  Variety is a wonderful thing.
Me, I prefer a mellow dog.  I love how Ben turns himself into a stuffed
animal, and I don't have to worry about what he's up to.  If there's no
food involved, it takes him a few seconds to wake up and stretch, but then
he's ready to go as far and as fast as I want to go.  In her youth, Echo
was a pretty energetic dog.  She still paces around for no reason.  After
a while, I want to yell at her to just lie down!  Echo bounces out of bed
ready to go.  Ben lies there and rolls over for a morning bellyrub.
They're both cute.  Although Benny makes it a lot easier to sleep in on
the weekends.  Echo's alarm can't be turned off very well.
Tracy