[nagdu] Dog Boots

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Thu Jan 7 06:25:43 UTC 2010

Hi Cindy,
You can get some new booties from Seeing Eye.  did they tell you what color
the booties were that they gave you when you were on class? When I was
there, they issued us Ruffwear booties and Landon's are sky blue - the
Medium sized ones.  The large are red and I think the small are also red.
Most of our dogs wore either the large or medium.  Seeing Eye can check in
your records which size they issued you.  Also, TSE will most likely charge
you less for the booties than if you just ordered them from a pet supply
store or catalog.

When you put the booties on, wrap the Velcro strap TIGHTLY around the dog's
ankles.  It won't cut off his circulation - the booties will stay on!

Landon will wear them with no problem.  He will walk like a Hackney horse -
high stepping and it is very funny.  Here in San Diego, I use the booties
when I go to a street fair or when wwe will be walking or standing on
blacktop.  At street fairs, so many people comment on the booties - they
love seeing them.  Many have commented about how good a dog owner I am to
consider my dog's comfort on the hot blacktop.  they think they are so cute,
too.

Lyn and Landon