[nagdu] Dog Boots

Ed Meskys edmeskys at roadrunner.com
Thu Jan 7 16:01:11 UTC 2010

Before the Seeing Eye provided dog boots I had to buy them for my second
dog, Gerry (worked 1984-2004). He had the unbreakable habit of chewing on
his feet. His trainer (Doug Bohl) had worked hard on it, but with no
success. This made his feet sensitive to road salt. My wife and I were in
the Boston Science Museum, and walking from the subway to the museum he was
in extreme pain. When we got there I took him into the men's room, and went
into a stall. First I flushed several times, then I put one foot at a time
into the bowl and flushed.

When we got home the first thing I did was buy a set of dog boots.

Ed Meskys