[nagdu] speaking of winter...

AnnaLisa Anderson annalisa at sector14.net
Sat Jan 9 04:02:15 UTC 2010

Hi Julie,

No ideas for you as regards the static problem other than using dryer sheets
or spraying Static Guard on the jacket or something.  However, I have used
Musher's Secret and I like it a lot.  It keeps the snow and ice from
building up between the pads so much, and if it does get in there, it's a
lot easier to just pull right out.  Of course Sunny being a golden, she has
long hair between her pads which collects snow like crazy, and then it
sticks there and forms ice balls, so the Musher's Secret keeps it from doing
that.  Also it is a great salve for cracked and dried out winter pads.  It
soaks right in and the dog's pads feel much smoother and in better condition
after applying it.  It is all natural too so you don't have to worry if
Monty tries to lick it off. <smile>

Good luck.

AnnaLisa and Sundance, who are tired of being in the deep freeze