[nagdu] speaking of winter...

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Jan 9 19:48:10 UTC 2010

Um, just because something is all-natural doesn't mean it's non-toxic.  I
can think of several plants that are quite toxic, for instance.  Just a
friendly reminder.

Someone wondered why her dog was scratching extra in the winter--Drummer
the dog.  My dogs are scratching more than usual as well.  I think it's
because the heat is drying out the air, despite the humidifier.
Tracy