[nagdu] Guide Dogs of America

Robert Stigile rstigile at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 11 14:48:55 UTC 2010

Hello,
Some of the things that I have found, are that my dog is vering
out into traffic instead of going straight across the crosswalk.
I have had dogs get to close to cars, which you never want.
Lastly, a sign that they should be close to, or needing
retirement, is that they are really slowing down in walking, they
do not want to go out when it is time to go somewhere, and as my
last dog did, they just refuse to work when in harness, but they
have lots of energy when at home.
I hope this helps you.

Robert Stigile
e-mail: rstigile at sbcglobal.net