[nagdu] speaking of winter...

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Mon Jan 11 17:28:56 UTC 2010

I do not have experiences in the other problems you face. But I would
introduce the stick of butter a couple of tablespoons at a time with each
meal.  Then too, I would give him vitamin e or fish oils as these are
wonderful for the skin of you and your animal. Works for all of us here, 4
legged or 2.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.