[nagdu] speaking of winter...

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Mon Jan 11 18:39:11 UTC 2010

Do you use a conditioner after his baths with the special shampoo?  Maybe
mixing a bit of the conditioner with water to spray on as needed to help
with the skin dryness would work?

I've also had good results with using a rubber curry brush to massage the
skin and distribute the natural oils.  The one I have I found in the horse
section of the farm supply store.  It's just solid rubber with rings of nubs
on the bottom.  The dogs love it!

HTH
Julie