[nagdu] Fire Stickers

countrygrl290 at aol.com countrygrl290 at aol.com
Thu Jan 14 08:41:45 UTC 2010

 e bay or google search

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Johnson <stevencjohnson at centurytel.net>
Sent: Wed, Jan 13, 2010 6:40 pm
Subject: [nagdu] Fire Stickers

Here's a little off the subject queery, but where can one get stickers for one's
window or door that will notify rescue personnel like firefighters, EMT's, first
responders, and even police officers that there are service animals in the house
and that they need to be saved too.  I think you probably know what I mean,  but
I have not checked anything out and thought to check with yaa'll first.  A
possible fund-raiser idea perhaps?

TIA,
Steve

"For we walk by faith, not by sight."  IICorinthians 5:3