[nagdu] Shaman was attacked by a pit bull

Steve Johnson stevencjohnson at centurytel.net
Fri Jan 15 13:42:44 UTC 2010

Hi Marti,

Firstly, I am so sorry to hear of your continuing issues in your city wether
it be with your transit company or anything of and to do with any service in
part funded by your city.  Just a thought, you may want to call your DBTAC
at 1.800.949.4232 to discuss next steps here.  You may also consider
contacting your ADA Coordinator with your Transit system, and the same with
your City as they are required to have one under Federal regs.  Great work
in contacting hte transit service, it is a great start, but their response
is unacceptable.  Do one better, and get involved with your City's ADA
transit committee/council and if not as a member, then as a member of the
public as these will be open meetings.  You know, if it this is happening to
you, there is a darn good chance that this is happening to someone else in a
similar situation. Your efforts can be much more effective in numbers rather
than going this solo.  I wish you all the best with this.

Steve & Misha