[nagdu] public perceptions was Guide Dogs of America

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 03:43:58 UTC 2010

Julie,

Yes, way to confuse the public.  Sometimes I have the black dog,
sometimes I have the orange dog and sometimes, rarely I have the tan
dog with the white face. It's so confusing!
I also don't understand people calling the program and not addressing
things with the handler.  I'm glad that's not one of my problems.

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"It's wildly irritating to have invented something as revolutionary as
sarcasm, only to have it abused by amateurs." -- Christopher Moore
pawpower4me at gmail.com

Windows Live Only: Brisomania at hotmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl Yahoo: lillebriss