[nagdu] marathons

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 16 21:48:28 UTC 2010

AnnaLisa,

That is so awesome!  I hope you can find out what happened and let us know.

I have tried running with Mitzi, and it works surprisingly well.  For about
10 feet until my nerve gives out and I have to gasp for air because I had
forgotten to breathe.  /lol/  Those 10 feet feel like a marathon?  Does that
count?  Just kdding.  I actually have been practicing jogging at the park
when I have the wide open, grassy field to myself.  In the last of the fall
sun, I could sort of see the white soccer goal posts to maintain some
orientation, but I did learn to stay pretty straight when I closed my eyes.
Mitzi thinks it's absolutely thrilling to see me jog, and she zips around
like mad and leaps into the air.  /lol/  If she has her ball, she squeak
guides every time she races across my line of travel.  She is a very funny
girl.  My goal is to learn to actually jog around the track there with Mitzi
in harness, and then we'll see about going on the woodland trail.

No marathons, though!

Tami Smith-Kinney