[nagdu] Guide dog or guard dog?

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 16 22:15:51 UTC 2010

True!  Like it or not, there are simply times when it's necessary to let
people know you've got your eye on them and that you're not about to take
any guff they might be thinking of giving you!  /smile/

I like your responses to the "does your dog bite?" question.  I've only
gotten it a time or two so far, mostly in the form of "she won't bite me,
will she?"  The first time, the "proper" response flashed through my head,
but that was not at all what came out of my mouth.  I can't remember the
exact words I said, just that they did not convey the guide dog mystique.
/smile/  It was something along those same lines, though.  She's a dog, and
she does have teeth.

Tami Smith-Kinney