[nagdu] question about Harness Up newsletter

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Mon Jan 18 11:29:17 UTC 2010

Allison,
    Thank you for your message concerning Harness Up. Julie Johnson was the
Editor of the publication, but needed to drop that responsibility due to her
increased work load. Meghan Whalen has taken over this duty. The challenge
is getting content for the newsletter. The job of the Editor is to, well,
edit the content that is submitted. Unfortunately, there has been little
content submitted for her to edit.
    I believe she is working on a spring issue to be released prior to
convention. She is on this list, so I will let her speak for herself and
give us an update on the publication.

Fraternally yours,
Marion