[nagdu] question about Harness Up newsletter

Meghan meghan at n-republic.net
Tue Jan 19 14:58:01 UTC 2010

I do appologize.  Even after much advertizing, searching, poking, prodding
and assistance from Marion, we only came up with 3 articles.  I'm hoping to
find folks willing to write a few more so that there will be a spring issue,
as there were far from enough interested folks to have an October issue.  I
haven't forgotten, I just don't think everyone wants to read a newsletter
written by one person, and that's precisely what this would end up being at
this point.

If anyone has anything they'd like to contribute, I would be thrilled to
work with you.  If you have a story to tell, but you're not comfortable
writing it, we can set up an interview.  Please, anyone who has something
they'd like to share, get in touch with me.

Meghan, Editor
Harness Up