[nagdu] legislation, education & sugar ray

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Wed Jan 20 22:24:03 UTC 2010

Hi Bunny,
Oh yes, the people who just won't be educated! (sigh!!).  You can pass all
the laws in the world and it won't help theose who refuse to learn.

It's such a shame that we live in a world where so many people accept
rudeness and mean-spiritedness as a way of life. We shouldn't even have to
HAVE a law like ADA!  People should just automaticly acept ALL people as
they are and treat ALL people kindly.  But, I know, that we don't live in
that kind of world so we have to have these laws, enforce these laws, and
have to put up with idiot behavior.

Many of these people who give us a hard time are workers - waitresses, bus
drivers, etc - who are oppressed with long hours, work speedups, and low pay
one can't have a decent standard of living on.  It's like a family where the
father abuses the mother and she in turn abuses the kids. She can't fight
back against the husband so she beats up on who is percieved as weaker than
her - the kids!  And the kids kick the dog!  We as disabled people are like
those weak kids.  Politically, we are weak when you compare us to things
like EXXON when it comes to impressing the politicians and lining their
pockets with campaign funds!  There's gotta be a way for us to all come
together to fight the real problem - the elitists who own most of the
world's resources and money!

That picture of Sugar Ray was really nice - great looking Boxer!

Lyn and Landon