[nagdu] Airports

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Thu Jan 21 03:06:02 UTC 2010

I have not been to one, nor heard of one. I have always been advised to go
out of the security area, take the dog outside and then go through security
all over again. this happened to me in utah,Denver, and each time the dog
relieved himself well before we ever got to the door, what with the walking
and stimulation and all, how does one expect that the dog would be able to
hold on til we get out side.  I understand security issues, but if airports
have such an accommodation I would love to learn more about them.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.