[nagdu] Airports

Michael Hingson mhingson at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 21 19:45:02 UTC 2010

Not that I know of.  However, that is a good project for someone from NAGDU
and it would be a good addition to the hotline content and web site.

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
     “Speaking with Vision”
                 Michael Hingson, President
                         (415) 827-4084
                   info at michaelhingson.com
                   www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com