[nagdu] 2 dogs around the house

Ioana Gandrabur igandrabur at gmx.de
Wed Jan 27 20:27:08 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I have just posted recently that I have retired Adrian and am thinking to
keep him when the new guide dog arrives. I  have never kept 2 dogs. I'd be
curious to hear from others on the list that have dealt with his if the new
dog has picked up on any bad habits of the old. I think I am wondering
whether the fact that Adrian arks like a maniac at the door would rub off on
the new one. Were there any issues about keeping the new dog on leash for
the first days and the other dog being off leash?

Any other thoughts or advice in this adventure will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your support!

Take care,

Ioana