[nagdu] 2 dogs around the house

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 21:51:26 UTC 2010

Hi Ioana,

my husband and I have four dogs between the two of us.  One of my dogs
is a bit of a loud mouth but I don't know if she's influenced any of
my other dogs to be loud.  My dogs will all bark if someone comes to
the door but then they all run to get me.

I do notice that younger dogs watch the older ones and copy them
sometimes.
I am Deafblind and Mill'E does hearing dog work for me at home.  One
of her "jobs" is to wake me up in the morning. I'm a hard sleeper so
sometimes she needs to get creative.  If I'm really tired and she
can't do it any other way, she removes the covers and takes the
pillows from under my head.  Laveau, my guide dog has learned this
trick from Mill'E and this morning I was awakened at 6 am to a
Doberman removing my pillow and a Golden removing my blankets.  My
dogs also enjoy doing obedience games together.  I do have pretty
strict rules for how things like feeding times work so not to cause
drama.
I really enjoy having more than one dog and I think my dogs enjoy
having other dogs for company.

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"It's wildly irritating to have invented something as revolutionary as
sarcasm, only to have it abused by amateurs." -- Christopher Moore
pawpower4me at gmail.com

Windows Live Only: Brisomania at hotmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl Yahoo: lillebriss