[nagdu] 2 dogs around the house

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Wed Jan 27 23:36:07 UTC 2010

Ioane,
Be sure to talk this out with your instructor when you go to class.

I haven't kept 2 dogs, but I know people who have and there's been no
problem. Lots of times, dogs will pick up on each others bad or good
habits!Your new dog can pick up Adrian's bad door habits but your instructor
can help you with this issue and what to do aboout it.

Regards,

Lyn and Landon