[nagdu] oppinions requested about possible next dog.

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Jan 30 14:40:40 UTC 2010

Hi Stepper.
I too tend to agree with your wife.  You could try it, and, if it doesn't
work out, well, it was still worth a try.  Although the little weasels
have a way of getting into your heart that makes them hard to give up.

I remember being worried about the responsibilities of dog ownership
before I got my first dog, even though I'd had pets before.  Then I got
Glade, and the responsibilities were really nothing to have worried about.
 I adjusted my schedule a bit, and that was it.  The benefits far
outweighed the costs.

Hasn't it been a goal of yours for a long time, to get another dog?  It's
natural to be nervous about the change, but I think it's worth going
forward.  If it doesn't work out, it's still OK.

You asked for opinions, and there's mine, for what it's worth.
Good luck.
Tracy