[nagdu] Up date on PA HB 123

Passle Helminski passle at roadrunner.com
Thu Jul 1 03:04:33 UTC 2010

Hi Ginger,

I forgot this  in my last post.  As it was explained to me, the part
about "knew or should have known" is required for a second degree
misdemeanor (under the provisions of the PA Crimes Code in general),
and the "without provocation" is so that there cannot be any backlash
against the service animal's owner.

Passle