[nagdu] Up date on PA HB 123

Passle Helminski passle at roadrunner.com
Thu Jul 1 17:55:47 UTC 2010

Hi Marion,

As I posted to Ginger, as it was explained to me, the part about
"knew or should have known" is required for a second degree
misdemeanor (under the provisions of the PA Crimes Code in general),
and the "without provocation" is so that there cannot be any backlash
against the service animal's owner.  I agree that it establishes
criminal intent.  I am not happy that they took out lost wages and
medical expense.  Lets see what the House will do with it.

Passle