[nagdu] does anyone know a guide dog user who attended an NFB center with their dog

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Thu Jul 1 22:34:38 UTC 2010

Hello all,

As part of our NAGDU program at national convention in Dallas, we'd like to
have a couple guide dog users speak about their experiences while attending
an NFB center with their dog.  Last year, we had an interesting program
where all the center directors spoke about their policies toward bringing
guide dogs to their centers.  We would like to follow up this year with a
student's  perspective.  If you, or someone you know, is going to this
year's convention, and has taken their dog to an NFb center, please reply
either to the list or off list to me at sherrill.obrien at verizon.net.  Thanks
much.

Sherrill