[nagdu] Universal

Steve Johnson stevencjohnson at centurytel.net
Mon Jul 12 23:53:47 UTC 2010

Jess, any reason as to why you would not take him with, bring water along,
pick up baggies etc?  This is an ADA Title III covered entity, so I you are
worried about access, don't.  If it is about going on rides, and your
concern about the pup, I think that is legitimate.  However, wouldn't the
pup feel more comfortable at a kennel in their own home town or perhaps a
house sitter?  Just some things to think more about.

Steve