[nagdu] Universal

Jess And Saunders jsears1986groups at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 15:16:16 UTC 2010

Hello
My family is not very receptive of my guide. They feel I do not need him so
do not really want to leave him with them. Also I go on every single
rollercoaster there is back to back so I would feel better if he was in a
calmer environment. Am checking in to sitters for him right now but we will
see.
Jwaa.