[nagdu] Universal

countrygrl290 at aol.com countrygrl290 at aol.com
Tue Jul 13 06:37:18 UTC 2010

 I leave my dog at the Kennel at Disneyland all the time but there is always someone on staff - Call universal and find out if they have crates at the end of the rides that your dog can not go on I know sea world does and this is what I do with Denver  when there is a ride he can not go on BUT  if they dont then you will be forced to switch off and have friends hold the dog or just kennel him - I have had friends use the kennels at universal in cali and they love them .... I like to offer my dog a break from the heat and the parks  chaos  during parts of the day that is why I kennel him sometimes - they get tired too you know  think of all the guide work they have to do and all the thinking  it is a good rest for them if they can kennel well enough =