[nagdu] Shannon Dyer: A Special Note of Thanks!

solsticesinger solsticesinger at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 16:03:06 UTC 2010

Marion,

Thank you so much for such a kind message. I appreciate it immensely.

I also want to make it known to any deaf/blind members of this list that,
should they require captioning, I can be reached at:
solsticesinger at gmail.com

Sincerely,
Shannon and Caroline
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, join me, each Wednesday evening from
7-10 eastern, for The Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In Music.
Point your media player to:
http://mojoradio.us:9090