[nagdu] Shannon Dyer: A Special Note of Thanks!

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Jul 13 15:33:03 UTC 2010

Dear All,
    I want to publicly thank one of our subscribers and NAGDU members, Shannon Dyer, for her hard work during our Silver Anniversary celebration in Dallas on July 5. Shannon voluntarily took on the daunting task of providing close captioning to our deaf participants so that they could more fully participate in our activities. Shannon has also provided close captioning for some of our NAGDU teleconferences. Her support and dedication are a true example of the selfless giving of our fellow Federationists. Thank you, Shannon, for your dedication!

fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users
National Federation of the Blind