[nagdu] Harness Up

Steve Johnson stevencjohnson at centurytel.net
Tue Jul 13 23:49:09 UTC 2010

Cheryl,

I would also suggest the possibility of an article on natural/organic
tick/flea controls versus OTC chemical ones and their effectiveness.  I am
really interested in the Cedar spray that Julie J. has recently written
about and sent the link for.  I do suppose, that there are not many out
there that are natural in the sense of organic.  I do know that marigolds
are a natural insect repellent, and wonder if there is anything like this
out there too?  Anyway, thought it might be an interesting read for folks.

Steve

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not
seen." Hebrews 11