[nagdu] Guide dogs and airport security

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 18 20:04:48 UTC 2010

I recommend if you are using a pack or vest that you take everything out of
it when going through security, you have to do it on your person, you also
have to do it on the dog.

but do not have harness off and if they tell you to do so, get management,
that is why it is also best to get to the airport early, why, security.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com