[nagdu] EXTERNAL:Re: Guide dogs and airport security

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Tue Jul 20 19:34:17 UTC 2010

I've noticed that all the airport personnel that pat us down and pat our
dogs down wear those latex gloves. I never thought they would do any cavity
checks out on the line!  they wear the gloves to avoid coming in contact
with someone's bodily secretions - a practice beginning with dealing with
people with HIV/AIDS and other communicable diseases.

Lyn and Landon