[nagdu] EXTERNAL:Re: Guide dogs and airport security

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Tue Jul 20 20:34:41 UTC 2010

Ok, hiv and aids are not able to be transferred by contact. The gloves are
worn out of proper hygiene any cavity searches would most certainly not be
done by airport security and not without dinner and a proper introduction.,.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.