[nagdu] Catching up / Birthdays

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Wed Jul 21 01:57:31 UTC 2010

Mardi,

I'm glad things went so well and that you had a good time.  I also really
want to go to an ACB convention.  I have absolutely no idea if I'd take
Monty or not.  I'm glad Nala did so well and that she is still able to work
with you if the need arises.

If I'm not mistaken, he NFB convention has been in Phoenix in the past, but
it's been a while ago.

Julie