[nagdu] Catching up / Birthdays

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 21 00:48:44 UTC 2010

Mardi,
    I think it is great that we attend other conventions, as it helps to see
what others are doing. I once attended an ACB convention when it was in
Tampa and was quite surprised. Compared to an NFB convention, it seemed like
a large state convention!
    Thanks for the birthday wish! I, too, am still in my first childhood!
(grin) I even enjoy a bottle once in awhile! (sly grin)

Fraternally yours,
Marion