[nagdu] Carrying Heavy/Bulky Items

Amelia Dickerson ameliadickerson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 19:19:35 UTC 2010

I wonder if anyone has figured out a good method for carrying heavy
and bulky objectss while working a dog. Obviously, there is the
backpack, but I can fill my backpack and still have 30 pounds worth of
groceries in my right hand and it's just exhausting and hard on my
shoulders, back, hands to carry all of that weight. I was thinking a
wagon might be a good option, and will try one out. But I am a little
worried about bringing one on a bus. I guess people bring strollers,
so a wagon seems to fit within that concept. I also know there are
those little wire baskets with wheels, but I am often trying to
transport things that are far larger than that. If you have found
something or have rigged up something for yourself, I'd love to hear.
Amelia

What counts can't always be counted, and what can be counted doesn't
always count.
Albert Einstein