[nagdu] Carrying Heavy/Bulky Items

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 20:59:57 UTC 2010

My boyfriend has a collapsible hand truck. He can put a backpack on it
to wheel that, use bungee cords to hold a bulky item on, or put a box
or crate on it to put grocery bags in. It has worked pretty well for
us, since we tend to take the bus to the store (with the hand truck
collapsed) and take a taxi home (when we can put the items in the
trunk.

~Jewel