[nagdu] Waiting for Class

Jessica Pitzer rolosgirl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 03:28:27 UTC 2010

With my class wait 68 days from now, I'm finding its difficult to wait.
I'm wondering if anyone has a suggestions of things I could do to pass
this time.
I have a training session scheduled at the OTC (orientation and
training center) in seattle for 5 weeks of the time, but, I have like
5 other weeks, with little to do. I have read tons of puppy raiser
blogs, and so forth, but have not been able to find any graduate blogs
from GDA. I am so anxious and excited, I already have all my stuff
except toiletries and snacks already bought. I just need something to
pass my time, I have a few friends I talk to on the phone, but, not
nearly enough, I read, but that even gets tiring after a while, I
tried looking for dog stuff, but haven't really found any websites
that had anything I was looking for. Any suggestions are certainly
welcome for my 5 weeks of nothing, haha.
Jessica