[nagdu] Riding the bus was guide dogs and airport security

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Wed Jul 28 18:30:45 UTC 2010

Just keep on reporting the situations EVERY time it happens - without fail.
This problem doesn't happen too much here as it did in the past.  Why?  the
wheelchair users and dog users have put in a complaint to the transit
company. They prefer the complaint to be IN WRITING either by regular mail
or email.  Call to get the name of a person who has the power to do
something about the problem as well.

If it is true that the bus is too full, the driver MUST stop and inform you
and they need to report that fact to their boss.  that's how they do it here
when the bus is absolutely packed and has two wheelchairs on already.  Many
times, they've stopped to tell me there's no room for me to sit. I decide if
I want to wait for the next one or just stand.

That's good that rotton driver was fired. thart is what happens to some of
our drivers as well.

Lyn and Landon